Monday, October 06, 2008

Stitching & reading

I had a busy day at work today. Picked Dylan up from Driver's Ed and then took him to paint the garage/barn that he has been doing. Came home to read emails, BBs and blogs.
Sat down and started Kitty takes a Holiday by Carrie Vaughn. I like it already and did enjoy the first 2 books of this series.
Then I sat and stitched on a RR and finished it while watching General hospital and True Blood.

I want to thank all of you who have read my blog and left comments. I can't tell you how much it means to me.
My next finishing weekend will be November 15th and 16th. I wanted to do the 1st but Scott's birthday is October 31st and not sure if we are celebrating then or on the 1st. I have a book meeting on November 8th so that makes the 15th & 16th available. Anyone want to join in online or at my house? I will call these weekends FALs. Which was Ruth's idea :-)

1 comment:

  1. I just want you to know that I love checking out your blog and seeing your new creations and in-progresses. You always keep me inspired!

    ReplyDelete