I managed to get all of my Halloween and October finishes done by 6pm Saturday night. Here is a pic of everything. There is about 13 finishes.
The haunted house done on the back fabric I finished into a cube. and used the fabric that I received in a Halloween exchange and the ribbon was some that was leftover from last year. The banner is made out of Mill Hill kits that was my RR a few years ago. I had them stitched on this fabric instead of the perforated paper.
The pillow on the right was actually an idea I got from a craft mag. I sewed the Halloween design onto the front piece of fabric. Then I cut the same fabric for the back and I had a pillow form so instead of sewing the pieces together, I laid the front piece on front and the back piece on the back and then took ribbon and just tied the corners together and there you go. The only sewing I did was making edges neat and the cross stitch piece to the fabric front. In front of it is a spring MH weathervane that I had stitched for an online friend , about a year ago. So that is now done and I will send it to her.
This little Pumpkin fob was stitched from a class that I took, in MB, last year with M Designs. I already have quite a few pumpkin and halloween fobs so I will be giving this away to a blog reader. All you have to do to get entered to win is to leave a post here between today and this Thursday, October 9 by 10 pm est. I will then draw a name and will send it out to you.
I have decided to have a finishing weekend every month and hope you will join in. Either online or at my house. I will post dates this week.
A big thank you to Ruth for giving me this idea.