Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Productive Day

it was dead at work so I left a little early. Picked up Dylan from drivers Ed. Came home and washed dishes and did some laundry. I finished reading 2 books and cross stitch on the Christmas ornament for the Wish. Watched some TV as well
Books Read:
Kitty Takes a Holiday - Carrie Vaughn
Lamb to the Slaughter - Roald Dahl, short stories in a small book

watched:
Monday's and today's General Hospital
House

Barb, I am still not receiving your emails so could you please try my other addy tolan2@juno.com
Carolyn, go to Bookcrossing to see if they have groups in your area. I found mine through a Yahoo group.
Chris, my mom bought the Fearless Fourteen and she just finished reading it so I have it now. We swap books all the time and she now goes to my bookcross meetings :-)
Yvonne, I LOVE the Plum series. make me laugh out loud lol.

My next book to read:
Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke

2 comments:

  1. I went there both times and it takes me to an empty Blogger spot. I'll google it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete