Thursday, October 09, 2008

a wish pic and Dylan

I received this altoid tin from melissa through the Make a Wish board. She did a great job and I love it.
This is what Dylan looked like a year ago with the longer black hair , he dyed it.



Dylan wanted to chop his hair so he had it done 2 weeks ago and his natural color is back. This is his new girlfriend and her name is Shelbi. She says she takes bad pictures and I had to force her to get her picture taken. She is very pretty and a very sweet girl.

6 comments:

  1. Tell that girl that she's adorable and apparently crazy for thinking she takes a bad pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How they change! He looks so much older now than in the first picture!
    They look happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute tin, Shelleen. Shelbi is a pretty girl. From a photographer, I think she's photogenic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The young lady is so cute as well as you have a very nice looking son...I love your exchange piece..What a nice exchange!!hugs, Skye

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the tin - it's so sweet! Isn't it funny how we waste the "best years" of our lives thinking we look the "worst'? I wish I had MORE photos of me when I was YOUNG!! lol Shelbi and your son are both cuties!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He looks so mature with the haircut. Sweet girl. What a great wish granted!

    ReplyDelete