Thursday, October 02, 2008

shopping for finishing


Starting tomorrow it is a finishing weekend. I do have a basket with a couple of fabrics and added pins and ribbon, batting and stuffing. But I wanted some more so I went shopping. I went to Joanne's Etc and then to A. C. Moore. This is everything that I bought. Yes, I have been wanting the Gingher scissors called freedom and they were on clearance so I bought them. I saw on someone elses blog the cute big clothespin and I saw it in the dollar bin so I bought that and of course a box. I have done a couple of boxes last Christmas. So this weekend is to finish anything Halloween and October. Then if I have time I will do a few Christmas ornies. I probably have around 50 that need to be finished LOL.

So who is joining me this weekend?

I want to thank those of you who read my blog and post comments. I appreciate it. I am hoping that more read but just don't post comments :-)

4 comments:

  1. Those fabrics look great! I am going to be doing a little finishing work this weekend, but I also "have" to make Lily (my DGD) a halloween jumper so that she has it while I am gone to MB.

    Good luck on your finishing, and please post pictures of the results.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fabrics...have to pick some up myself...you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your finishing, Shelleen. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to set a "finish up" weekend...I'm starting to do a bit of decorating and work on some Christmas presents..Good luck and have fun..Great fabrics..hugs,Skye

    ReplyDelete