Wednesday, October 15, 2008

good evening

Had a busy day at work today. Not much going on here. I did catch up with things online. I have about 1 more hour left on the Christmas ornament that I have been stitching. I watched Deja Vu, with Denzel washington , which was a really good movie!! The debates are on now. I don't know about the rest of you but I am sick of everything and still don't know who I want to vote for. I usually know from the beginning but with all this bashing it has gotten quite childish.

This week is the Cross Stitch Pals Fling and I am missing it :-(. Just couldn't afford it this year and I hope they all travel safe and have a great time!! If you have never been there then you have no idea how much fun it is and you walk away with some great friends.

3 comments:

  1. I thought you were coming, Shelleen. I know everyone will miss you. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how heartbreaking it is to miss such a great time! Just stitch lots and be there in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what yo mean about this election stuff. I'm still up in the air too. Sorry you have to miss the getogether.

    ReplyDelete