Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Thank you

to everyone that has been reading and commenting. It is nice to know that I am not the only one who goes through things.

Today was busy at work. When I left the house I stopped for my morning coffee. I am not a big coffee drinker but our local Java has the best kind of coffee. Plus Scott works 3rd shift and I work days. he is justing coming through time when I am leaving for work so we meet every morning for 20-30 minutes and sit and have coffee and sometimes breakfast. Well this morning I got my cup and filled it. I was putting the lid on and spilled the whole cup on the counter. I felt like an idiot but Scott and Chris, who was working laughed it off and helped clean it up. The rest of the day went much better.

I have been reading Kitty Takes a Holiday by Carrie Vaughn and am about 3/4 of the way through it. It is pretty good. I liked the first 2 in this series.
Tonight I stitched on Chris's RR while watching Bones and then Private Practice.

3 comments:

  1. We seam to have a few things in common. I have just completed a book called The Cat Who Turned on and Off by Lillian Jakson Braun. I can't live with out watching Gray's Anatomy, Bones and Private practice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good day, after the coffee. Nice that you and DH can meet up to have some "together" time, since you work different shifts.
    Enjoy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool that you and DH do the coffee thing in the morning. And with you two being out of the house, it makes it sorta date-like instead of being surrounded by the doldrums of home.

    ReplyDelete