Wednesday, October 22, 2008

BYOB!

I finished the ornament for HOE and decided to try to finish Glory Bee's BYOB. I started it over a month ago and got quite a bit accomplished tonight. I will work on it again tomorrow night.



before
After

While stitching I watched some TV. I watched Sunday's True Blood, still not sure if I like the show. General Hospital, The Transformers movie and Private Practice.

Susancnw, thank you so much for the advice. I have been taking ibuprofen and I am not sure if I have Aleve in the house but I will get some tomorrow. I also take Vitamin C already for some other issues I have. Although I was only taking 1 a day so I will try 2 a day now. Plus I take Iron :-) I rested my arm on a cushion tonight and that helped a lot. What you described is what has been happening. Although the numbness is new to me. That started yesterday. I have had this on and off for years but it never acts up when I make the doctors appointment.

Barb, I still need your address for the fob. Sorry if we are having email issues.

Thank you all who visit my blog and leave comments. it means a lot to me and I do read them all.

1 comment:

  1. Coming along nicely! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete