Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finished name Tree ornament

I stitched on M Designs name Tree Ornament. I finished it as all I had left was the trunk and then adding the beads. I am not sure if I should frame it or maybe do a pinkeep.

M Designs Shelleen Tree Ornament
28 ct overdyed Crossed Wings fabric

I also stitched on the bookmark , that's for an exchange. I was hoping to finish that this month too but I have about 1/2 an hour left on it. So I will finish it tomorrow.

I watched DVRd shows as well
Bones 1/28
Ghost Whisperer 1/29
Smallville 1/29

Tonight's episodes:
Desperate Housewives
Durham County - season finale

I also listened to about 30 minutes of Damage Control by J.A. Jance.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finish!! You've done a nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out beautiful, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's gorgeous, Shelleen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous finish Shelleen, love your choice of colours. I did a couple of these for my kids the other year, they stitch up so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous finish Shelleen, love your choice of colours. I did a couple of these for my kids the other year, they stitch up so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks fantastic Congrats on a great finish :)

    ReplyDelete