Sunday, January 31, 2010

Finished name Tree ornament

I stitched on M Designs name Tree Ornament. I finished it as all I had left was the trunk and then adding the beads. I am not sure if I should frame it or maybe do a pinkeep.

M Designs Shelleen Tree Ornament
28 ct overdyed Crossed Wings fabric

I also stitched on the bookmark , that's for an exchange. I was hoping to finish that this month too but I have about 1/2 an hour left on it. So I will finish it tomorrow.

I watched DVRd shows as well
Bones 1/28
Ghost Whisperer 1/29
Smallville 1/29

Tonight's episodes:
Desperate Housewives
Durham County - season finale

I also listened to about 30 minutes of Damage Control by J.A. Jance.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Congrats on your finish!! You've done a nice job.

Mary Ivancicts said...

That turned out beautiful, love the colors!

Laura said...

Wow! It's gorgeous, Shelleen.

Mel said...

Beautiful!

Karen said...

Pretty finish!

Maureen said...

gorgeous finish Shelleen, love your choice of colours. I did a couple of these for my kids the other year, they stitch up so nice.

Maureen said...

gorgeous finish Shelleen, love your choice of colours. I did a couple of these for my kids the other year, they stitch up so nice.

Terri said...

Looks fantastic Congrats on a great finish :)