Wednesday, January 13, 2010

HAED Aurora's Garden progress

I stitched on this a little bit last night while watching Hancock and then listening to Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich. Tonight I pulled her back out and stitched on it while listening to Plum Spooky , again. I am on disc 5 of 7. If I keep up this stitching she may be done at the end of the month. Especially since tomorrow night all of my shows are on. That is 3 hours of stitching :-)

This is supposed to be our slow season at work but we have been really busy.

So far this year is not going so well. Problems at the bank which caused a lot of problems with my checking account. The bank realized what they did and fixed it all , thank god.

Well good night everyone,
Shelleen

9 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your busy-ness at work (wears you out) and troubles with the bank (we just nailed them at our bank, and we were correct, lol), but Aurora is really taking shape now. I simply can't wait to see her finished. I also love the new look of your blog. It really reflects your love of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking really pretty - those colours are just so soft and beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is coming out great!Last year we had trouble with the bank, took a while but got it worked out. Love the butterflies! One question, do you always mark off 10 with thread?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're stitching fast on that. :)

    That sucks about your bank, glad they got it worked out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's scary when your checking acct. starts going haywire. Glad it turned out all right. AR is fabulous - so much progress already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is looking good..you are moving right along. Keep on stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being really busy in the current environment is probably a good thing but I don't know what type of business you're in.

    Your progress is amazing. I've not mastered the talent of paying close attention to my stitching and to listening the tv at the same time. I usually get off track with one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats really pretty! Looks like this is going to let me post a comment! I am excited to see your TW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stitching looks great as always Shelleen. I hope you get a chance to really relax

    ReplyDelete