Saturday, January 30, 2010

January Ornament finished

I started this Monday night and stitched a little bit every night. I finished it last night as a SAT with Let's Stitch blog and Stitching Sisters Yahoo group. I watched the series finale of Dollhouse which was very confusing. Also watched Medium and then some of the movie Twilight.
Little House Needleworks Home For the Holidays
JCS 2005 issue
28 ct Lambswool, DMC

I have a head cold so I bought medicine for that and a box of kleenex. Plan on stitching all day curled up on the couch.

12 comments:

  1. How cute - nice finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for you Shell :)
    Looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute finish! Congrats~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute finish, Shelleen. I hope your feeling better soon.

    Happy Stitching ... Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lainey2:02 PM

    Really cute finish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful finish! I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your Christmas Ornament Finish...that is so pretty...I love that one.

    I am still working on mine yet. I have the bottom finished now so now I just need to finish the top part of mine and than that will be done.

    Take care & Happy Stitching
    Hugs
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kudos on a finish! Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry about the cold Shelleen. Hope you feel better today!

    cute finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute. Congrats on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute ornament, Shelleen. OF course you know I'm partial to LHN. I'll have to look this up in the JCS magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks great Shelleen. I hope you get better soon

    ReplyDelete