Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday's progress

We have been busy at work and can't figure out why. It is usually really slow January thru May. our other labs are but we aren't. job security and I am not complaining as my hours and pay is great. At work I listened to Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich and I finished it when I got home. Really good book. I will be starting Dead Wrong by J.A. Jance, next.
Yes , I have almost another column done!! I stitched on this while I finished Plum Spooky. Then I watched 2 episodes of General Hospital and then tonight I watched Bones, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice.

Does anyone have any plans for the weekend? I plan on going to see Avatar3D. I told hubby I would pay but I really want to see it. So hoping to see it Saturday afternoon. Other than that just stitching. I will stitch on HAED tomorrow night and then Saturday M Designs Shelleen Ornament. I don't know if Paula got the beads mailed out for Halloween Fairy. If they are here on time then I will finish it Sunday. if not then I will start LK Boo Flip Its.

Good night,
Shelleen

3 comments:

  1. I am sooo curious to know what you think of Avatar. Do let us know?

    Aurora continues to look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty good cross over last night wasn't it? I thought so.

    No plans for this weekend. I have to work Saturday and Sunday will be cleaning and laundry plus grocery shopping.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Shelleen.. Glad you sent DS #2 out for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete