Sunday, January 03, 2010

Shelleen Tree Ornament

Yesterday was a SAT with Only One ewe BB and my stitching sisters Yahoo group. So I stitched on M Designs Shelleen Tree Ornament. I got quite a bit done on it.

DH and I also went to Walmart. I had gotten a GC from my boss so I bought 2 sets of Pjs, gel pens, pads of paper, haircoloring with highlighting. Then we went to BJs to get some groceries.
Came home and undecorated the tree and house. I have decided to leave up things that say winter, snow and even my snowmen things since winter is still the season. I will have to buy a storage container for my winter items.

I also did some stash shopping at Down Sunshine Lane. I like to change my project bag, scissors, fob, needleminder, pads of paper, bookmarks, needle holder (tin or small book) and floss ring tag, for every month. So I ordered a project bag and needleminder for February and scissors for January.

While stitching I also listened to Justice Denied by J.A. Jance. I am on CD 6 of 9.

We have a storm warning til 6pm tonight. Right now it looks fine out. But it is only 8 degrees out and below 0 with the wind chill.

As you can see I have been playing with my blog and now have it the way that I want it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh pretty, pretty blog. Love those butterflies and the lovely color.
    Nice progress on your ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new format looks pretty. The tree is coming along nicely. Cold weather always makes it much easier to get alot of stitching done.

    You saty warm you hear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the butterflies! It's always a bit of a headache for me to change my blog but I'm always glad if I can work through it.

    You've been busy! Great progress on your Ornament. I'm hoping to get several ornaments done this year!

    ReplyDelete