Thursday, January 07, 2010

Stitching and TV

My day started out crappy. I had Dylan start up my car to warm it 10 minutes before I was to leave. He drives to school and leaves before I do so this works out well. Anyways I get out to my car and open my driver's door and there is a terrible smell and smoke in my car. Dylan and I have smelled this a few times but can never figure out what it is. It smells like burnt rubber or something similiar to that. So I call Scott to come get me and take me to work. I then ask Justin if he had to work today and he said no. So I asked him to pick me up from work at 3 or 4. So Scott says my car smells like an oil leak somewheres. It was supposed to go in the shop but they were busy today.
So I get to work and we were swamped and I ended up having to work over.
I have stitched on the bookmark tonight and watched all 4 episodes of this weeks General Hospital.
Not much else going on here.
Anyone have any plans for the weekend? I have a BookCross meeting Saturday. Other than that just stitching and some cleaning.

1 comment:

  1. bitter cold here...I have been home 2 days with sinus/upper respitory infections...schools delayed til 10am so going in today. hope to rest/stitch all weekend. nothing else going on. I am tired of winter already and we have 3 mos left!~grrr....good luck with your car~~

    ReplyDelete