Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Nothing thrilling going on here

I didn't get much stitching time in so no pic. My manager was still out today but she will be back to work tomorrow. My other coworker came back today. It had been lightly snowing all day and then around 2 it got heavier and the wind picked up.I called home to see how the weather was there and Scott said it was fine. I knew Dylan was leaving after school to head to the town where I work so as I watched the weather get worse I called Dylan to pick Scott up and drop him off at my job so he could drive me home. I am so glad that i did that and Scott doesn't mind at all. He works the 3rd shift so he is available during the day. Tonight is also family night with the boys. I fixed a Digourno pizza and we watched Definately, Maybe. Justin and I gave it a 5 star. I did stitch on HAED SK Mermaid of the Deep but that will be the extent of stitching on it til the first week of February. I have to stitch a bookmark for an exchange on Saturday with my Bookcrossing group. Then back to my rotation for the weekend and then finish HAED Aurora's garden by the end of the month. it is supposed to be a birthday gift since it didn't get done on time for Christmas.

Well I hope you all aren't yawning and didn't give up on reading this post.
if you are still reading thank you so much!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you get more stitching time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you work your rotation? I didn't stitch last night either. I was just too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just don't know how people stick to a rotation. I try and try and try and I end up getting stuck on one particular piece and the others never see the light of day.

    Hope you have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete