Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Years

Today was stay in Pjs all day and stitch. No makeup or fixing the hair. So I gridded my fabric for my new start. That took an hour.


HAED SK Mermaid of the Deep
25 ct evenweave 1x1
DMC
Then The Tournament of Roses Parade started. Hubby fixed me a cup of Stash Tea called Holiday Chai and my needle started my first start of the year :-) The parade was nice. Then I watched Ghost Whisperer from 12/4 and Medium from 12/4.
Then I pulled out my ipod and listened for a while to Justice Denied by J.A. Jance. I am enjoying this book. It is part of the J.P. Beaumont series.
We are also getting a snow storm that is supposed to last til Sunday.
This HAED piece is part of a SAL on the HAED BB. But tomorrow I have decided to stitch on M Designs Shelleen Tree Ornament. It is a SAL tomorrow on the Only One Ewe BB and this is also my incentive piece on that board.

Did everyone have a nice New years Eve? I had to work til 4. Then Hubby and I went and got munchies for the night. At 9pm our time had fireworks. It is called First Night Celebration and this is the second year that they have done this. Then we came home and then Dylan and his girlfriend, Shelbi came home for the night. We watched the ball drop and then went to bed at 12:30. Of course hugs and kisses at midnight for all of us.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    I put just a few stitches in a new project to have a New Year start. You got a lot done on your new project. A day in pj's with a movie or two sounds fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how much you've already gotten stitched on your new project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:35 AM

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great start on that SK.

    ReplyDelete