Saturday, January 16, 2010

Stitch a Thon Friday

Today was stitch a thon with the Let's Stitch blog and Stitching Sisters Yahoo group. I put in a few hours on HEAD Aurora's Garden.

I also watched:
Ghost Whisperer 1/8, 1/15
Medium 1/8
Dollhouse 1/15
Fierce People - movie I watched last weekend but didn't see the ending til tonight.

Scott had to go in for OT tonight so I had more stitching time. Tomorrow we are going to see Avatar in 3D. I can't wait!!
I plan on stitching on M Designs Shelleen Tree Ornament. That will be a SAT for Only One Ewe BB and Stitching Sisters Yahoo group.

Paula mailed me the beads that I needed to finish Halloween Fairy so I am crossing my fingers they will be here tomorrow so I can finish it on Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. I bet it feels great to be stitching some darker colours - she is going to be stunning when you have finished her.

    ReplyDelete